2014. augusztus 2., szombat

[QUOTE=greendayismyrock,Apr 9 2014, 05:48 PM][dohtml]

hello all my name is jess. This is the testing ground for Jess aka Jess goes rawr. Anyway This thread is where i will be testing my future codes and where you get to see how pretty my coding is. I am slowly improving my coding skills and i finally got my hover code perfected thanks to becky of ATF and Mordor since they both helped me. Anyway these codes i might offer up here but if not then they will be heading to my site. So if you see anything you like feel free to comment but do not under any circumstance steal my codes. I am starting to become a better coder and i would really be heartbroken if someone stole these codes from me. Codes are everyone's babies and i would like to stay if you steal my babies well you will regret ever moment.

I am thinking about coding testing here mini profiles, applications, board descriptions, anything that could be use on a rp site well that has my name on it. What is my name exactly? My full name is Jessica Elizabeth Lightman. But on here i go by Jess or greendayismyrock at the moment. I been role playing since i was fourteen or fifteen. I have one younger brother and two cats. I love cats as much as katy perry does. My idol is Katy Perry because i connected with her a lot after i saw Part of Me in theaters with my friend Joe.

Katy Perry is the one artist that i will never let leave my favorites. I stop liking taylor swift and other people because i don't listen to much music. Katy perry is that one artist i will stop and blast on my radio if i heard her for the first time in a while. Katy Perry is that musician who always inspires me and just makes me smile. She is an amazing person to me and if i could ever meet Katy perry would because she just seems sweet and like the type of person i would get along with so well.

Now look at me im sparkling. That is from part of me which happens to be one of my favorite songs. But its also really hard to favor katy perry because she has such good music made. Anyway this info is to get my scroll bar to work and soon you will see more testing codes here. Hooray for trying.

I'm Excited for all the different codes

Jess

[/dohtml][/QUOTE]

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése